Cadroit is the world's first B2B platform that enables architectural, engineering and construction firms to systematically reach out to CAD vendors, get quotations and place orders. While buyers are able to transact anonymously, the identities of the vendors that have provided quotations is visible to buyers, giving buyers the option of placing orders directly with vendors (i.e. without using the Cadroit platform).
While other B2B marketplaces exist, Cadroit is the first platform designed exclusively for CAD services.
The Cadroit process provides the following benefits to buyers:
- Price discovery: Cadroit aims to provide three quotations for every request for quotation, giving buyers an idea of the range of prices in the market.
- Vendor discovery: Cadroit provides the names and contact details of each vendor that provides a quote, giving buyers an opportunity to do their own research about each vendor.
- Vendor ratings: Cadroit provides a score for each vendor based on their reliability, information security, traceability and quality control. Also, vendors that are more transparent in their dealings with Cadroit get a higher score.
- Fast quotations: Cadroit aims to provide quotations within 24 hours. Vendors are incentivized to quote quickly as only the first three quotes are shared with buyers.
- Buyers may not want to reveal their identity when requesting a quotation because they may not want to tip off their existing vendor that they may be considering a change. Cadroit's platform enables buyers to maintain anonymity.
- Cadroit works with established, reputable vendors with a track record of keeping information confidential.
- All vendors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure that all information shared by buyers remains confidential.
- Cadroit deletes files submitted by buyers and sellers within six months, and requires vendors to do the same. Cadroit audits vendors periodically to ensure compliance.
- Cadroit takes client confidentiality very seriously and will block violators from using the Cadroit platform and will take legal action against them.
- Secure payment: Cadroit pays vendors only if the buyer is completely satisfied with the output.
- Low cost sourcing: Cadroit does not earn a margin on orders placed through our platform. Cadroit charges a low annual subscription fee for access to the platform.
The Cadroit process provides the following benefits to vendors:
- Deal flow: Cadroit's platform automatically contacts vendors whose profile matches the type of job submitted by a buyer.
- Price Discovery: Vendors whose quotations are rejected come to learn over time that their pricing may be too high.
- Secure payment: Cadroit collects payment for each job via credit card in advance, so there is no payment risk if the buyer is satisfied with a vendor's work. Cadroit acts as an arbiter to ensure that any dispute between a buyer and a vendor is resolved amicably.
- Low cost marketing: Cadroit reveals the name of the vendor associated with each quotation, which gives vendors visibility (if they quote).
- Cadroit brand: Selected vendors may be allowed to use Cadroit as a reference when bidding on non-Cadroit projects.
Please contact us today
so that one of our representatives can help you determine whether the Cadroit platform is right for you, and which subscription package would be appropriate for you.